Handpicked for you
POWELL CRAFT BABY GIFTSA new selection of soft toys with a vintage look about them. A collection of blue and red gingham toys with a linen look cotton fabric will help to decorate any scandi look bedroom decor. These toys match well with the so-popular bunting letters that make up baby’s name. Powell Craft Ltd has been a family-run business since 1962. Fun baby safe play toys for the cot, pushchair or pram.
New in for you
HANDMADE DRESSES!Another supplier is beautiful dresses. Lovingly handmade with the finest cottons for those long Summer days. Liberty print fabrics are becoming quite a feature with fine prints. Small sizes only at the moment. Come and take a look!
BLING2O GOGGLESIf you are serious about your swimming, then don’t miss these new serious swim goggles. Bling2O goggles br ing some serious bling to the pool.
In store events
- Autumn colours, Halloween, Christmas – time to cozy up and play games!
- Popolo Ceramico is back this Saturday 2nd November – to capture your little one’s feet and hand prints. Amazing they were once so small! They make great souvenir gifts for grand-parents.
- Arundel Window Festival is a first time for Arundel so check out all the shop and house windows in Arundel.
- Don’t forget it’s the Arundel by Candlelight again this year.
- Watch out for Usbourne Books ‘Pop Ups’. A chance to stock up in books and see the latest collection of activity books.
- Question: Would you appreciate late night shopping this December? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- October 4th – 14th – Arundel Window Festival. Joyous window displays throughout the town of Arundel.
- November 2nd – 10 am – 12 noon. Popolo Ceramico will be back capturing little memories of foot and hand prints on ceramic pots, coasters and picture frames. Session starts 10am – 12noon. Booking required by calling 01903 884427. Booking recommended. Please us on 01903 884427.
- November 2nd – 10 am – 12 noon. Usborne Books are back to show what’s new and what’s amazing.
- December 7th – 12 noon until 7pm. Don’t miss this amazing festive occasion in the run up to Christmas with christmas carols, light display, market stalls and all sorts of goodies!
- December – Late Night Shopping – Wednesdays until 6.30pm.