Handpicked for you
MONOCHROME BABY GIFTSGive your baby’s room a new look with a great selection of handmade baby blankets, pillows, bunting and teething rings. Simple fox monochrome designs are look very in!
GORGEOUS HAREM PANTSA new selection of haren pants for babies just in for baby girls and boys. Lovingly made with contrasting waist bands and ankle cuffs. Made with slightly stretchy cotton for extra comfort in great new designs and colour combinations. Make cute gifts for baby.
New in for you
HANDMADESExciting new vibrant colour cardigans now available at Squibbly Biskit. Fine cotton prints for beautiful dresses that will look good over leggings and a long sleeved top in Spring. Liberty print fabrics. Small sizes only from birth to 6 months. Worth a look!
In store events
- Coronavirus Update – We have been opening the shop mornings only and will continue while the government permits.
- Aware of restricted travel, we are introducing a new Home Delivery Service, so please continue to shop at Squibbly Biskit and we will endeavour to provide a same day or next day service depending on when we take the call. This service will be free in a 4 mile radius and posted out for free if further afield.
- Check out our products online at www.squibblybiskit.co.uk or call us on 01903 884427 so we can provide gift ideas. Not everything has made it onto the website yet!
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to arrange a call back.
- Popolo Ceramico is back the first Saturday of May for Father’s Day gifts.
- Arundel Festival and Gallery Trail back the last week of August 2020.
- March – Opening times – Coronavirus update – Keeping travel to a minimum we are open mornings for now but these may change, so please call first.
- 2nd May – 10 am – 12 noon. Getting ready for Father’s Day on Sunday 21st June. Popolo Ceramico will be back to capture small feet and hands on ceramic pots, coasters and picture frames. Booking recommended for 3D plaster casts.
- 22nd – 31st August – Arundel Gallery Trail – Artist / Maker registration is now open until 31st March 2020. Remember we have space upstairs available for one or two up and coming artist. Please call us on 01903 884428 to find out more.
- 22nd – 31st August – Arundel Festival – a great occasion for all the family to experience street entertainment and shows. There will be local visiting market stallholders as well as plenty to see at Squibbly Biskit. We’ll be holding traditional games for younger members of the family. Remember Pin the Tail on the Donkey and Find the Treasure!
- December – Arundel by Candlelight – tbc.