Handpicked for you
POWELL CRAFT BABY GIFTSA new selection of soft toys with a vintage look about them. A collection of blue and red gingham toys with a linen look cotton fabric will help to decorate any scandi look bedroom decor. These toys match well with the so-popular bunting letters that make up baby’s name. Powell Craft Ltd has been a family-run business since 1962. Fun baby safe play toys for the cot, pushchair or pram.
New in for you
HANDMADE DRESSES!Another supplier is beautiful dresses. Lovingly handmade with the finest cottons for those long Summer days. Liberty print fabrics are becoming quite a feature with fine prints. Small sizes only at the moment. Come and take a look!
BLING2O GOGGLESIf you are serious about your swimming, then don’t miss these new serious swim goggles. Bling2O goggles br ing some serious bling to the pool.
In store events
- August is our favourite month! Long dreamy days and school is finally out!
- Popolo Ceramico is back this Saturday 3rd August – to capture your little one’s feet and hand prints. They are so super cute at that age! Don’t forget it’s Grand-parents Day on 6th October.
- Arundel Festival is in the diary for 16th – 26th August.
- We are taking part in the Arundel Gallery Trail – and welcome our own artist Lily Bolger as one of 57 venues. Can’t wait to see them all!
- Introducing story time with Stephanie from Usborne Books starting 11th September. Stephanie is a super keen advocate for reading for young children. She will find new stories and activities for the little ones every Wednesday.
- If you love singing then keep an eye out for when the children’s singing group starts up this September.
- August 3rd – Popolo Ceramico will be capturing little memories of foot and hand prints on ceramic pots, coasters and picture frames. DIY session with cute animals for the bigger kids. Session starts 10am – 12noon. Booking required by calling 01903 884427.
- August 16th – 26th – Arundel Festival – a week stuffed with activities for family and children. Street theatre, shows, entertainment, throughout the week.
- August 17th – 26th – Arundel Gallery Trail throughout the town of Arundel on foot. Welcome our artist Lily Bolger, who will display her art upstairs at Squibbly Biskit. 57 venues on the trail. Open weekdays 2 pm-5.30 pm and weekends and bank holidays 12 noon – 5.30pm.
- September 11th – Usborne Books story time with Stephanie. Every Wednesday at 10 am. She will read a story with a different theme every week accompanied by a simple activity. £2 per session.
- September – Coming soon – Singing sessions for children.